Tradition & Luxury – Style only surpassed by its appeal
Enjoy a magnificent welcome as you enter into a traditional luxury experience like no other. The Royal Scots Club, nestled at the heart of Edinburgh’s historic New Town, has everything…
- Located in a UNESCO World Heritage site
- 27 Individually Designed En-Suite Rooms
- Scenic Views Across Edinburgh from some rooms
- High Quality Room Facilities including Molton Brown toiletries
- Uniquely Charming Atmosphere
The Royal Scots Club’s incredible style is only surpassed by its appeal as not only a perfect spot for a weekend retreat or business stop, but as a delightful conference venue or even a spectacular wedding reception venue, thanks to its gifted and friendly staff.
Need A Perfect Location?
No matter what you’re doing in Scotland’s capital, you couldn’t ask for a more convenient or more spectacular location.
- 5 Minutes from the City Centre – Shops, Bars, Restaurants and Transport Links
- 30 Minutes Max to Edinburgh Airport
- Walking Distance to All Edinburgh’s Tourist Hotspots
- Protected World Heritage site
- Historic Georgian New Town – Striking buildings and Gorgeous Streets
Looking for Sumptuous Accommodation?
From the moment you set foot in this truly astonishing building, that was built after the Great War to honour fallen troops, and underwent a £1.5m refurbishment in 2011, you will love its country house charm and cosy club atmosphere. From your room you can expect:
- Beautiful Garden and Rooftop Views from our classic, king and four poster rooms.
- Hi-Spec Traditional Furniture and Fittings
- Wi-Fi Internet, Molton Brown Toiletries and Freeview TV
- Four-Poster Beds in Some Rooms
Couple this with first class dining and our impeccably friendly staff and your stay will be one of relaxation and luxurious indulgence.
*Please note a two night minimum stay is required for Saturday nights.*