The Cocktail Bar & Lounge
The main hub of life at the Club is The Cocktail Bar & Lounge. Located on the east side of the ground floor, it is the perfect spot to relax. Open six days a week from morning to late evening, welcoming members, non-members and families of all ages. The bar offers a wide range of wines, spirits, draught and bottle beers and a comprehensive bar food menu. Relax and enjoy a light lunch and coffee or a glass of wine on the balcony with family and friends.
- Lounge & bar style seating
- Open fire in winter months
- Small balcony with outside seating
- Open Monday to Saturday 0730-Midnight
- Bar food available Monday to Saturday 0730-1500
- No formal dress code
The Abercromby Dining Room
Located on the first floor, the elegant surroundings of the Dining Room, along with the magnificent view overlooking Queen Street Gardens, provide a perfect setting for the Scottish dining experience that awaits both Members & Non-Members.
The Dining room offers exceptional Table d’hôte menus at surprisingly modest prices. Experience sensational Scottish cuisine in a splendid Georgian dining room and complement it with a bottle or two from our wine cellar.
Offering breakfast and dinner to non-members and lunch to members and their guests.
With the exception of lunch, when a more formal dress is required, the Dining Room allows a relaxed smart/ casual dress.
- Elegant surroundings
- Formal dress code at lunch, smart/casual dress at all other times
- Overlooking Queen Street Gardens
- Breakfast – Monday to Saturday 0730 to 0930 | Sunday 0800 to 1000
- Lunch *Members only* – Monday to Saturday 1200 to 1400 | Sunday Closed
- Dinner – Monday to Saturday 1830 to 2030 | Sunday Closed
- Closed public holidays
The Members' Lounge
Located on the west side of the Ground floor is the Members Lounge. Open to Members and their guests this Lounge offers our Members a home away from home. Beautifully decorated and welcoming, its the perfect place to relax with the newspaper and a coffee or meet business clients & friends. One of the many perks of being a club member.
- Sitting room ambience
- Large selection of daily newspapers and monthly magazines
- Complimentary freshly ground coffee & tea available to members
- Business dress required
- Open Monday to Saturday, 0730-midnight, excluding public holidays
- Bar food available to order from the Cocktail Bar, Monday to Saturday 0730 to 1500
The Members' Library
Adjacent to the Members Lounge is the Members Library. A truly special room with exquisite décor and furnishings. Open to Members looking for a quiet area to work or read or to simply escape the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Central table seats up to 8 guests
- Individual work desks with power sockets
- Complimentary freshly ground coffee & tea available from the Members Lounge
- Business dress required
- Large selection of books on an array of topics
- Open Monday to Saturday, 0800-midnight, excluding public holidays