Please note, we kindly ask all applicants to provide two forms of identification when applying for membership at The Royal Scots Club.
The minimum age for membership is 18 years old.
Any members applying under the military catagroy has to of served for 3 years or more to qualify.
|Subscription Rate||Joining Fee|
|Military Serving & Ex-service personnel|
(all services, regular & AF Reserves having served for a minimum of 3 years)
|£140 annually||UK: £65|
Overseas: £130 (cannot be applied for online, contact us for info)
|Town Member - non military|
(living in post code EH1 - EH17)
|Town member over 65 yrs old||£190 annually||£130|
|Country Member - non military -Home Counties|
(London, Berkshire, Surrey, Kent, Herts, Essex, West & East Sussex and Buckinghamshire)
|Country Member - non military|
(living in post code EH18 - EH55 or outwith Edinburgh, excluding home counties)
|Country Members over 65 yrs old||£165 annually||£130|
|Spouse / Associate Member|
(second person living at same address as an existing member)
(cannot be applied for online, contact us for info)
(must have already been a member for at least one year)
|10 x annual subscription|
|Corporate Membership |
(for 4 named individuals)
|Monthly Member (members living in Scotland or the North of England specifically those in the counties of Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear and Durham, over the age of 25. T&C's apply, benefits are limited within the 1st year of membership)||£35 monthly||£65|
Subscriptions and joining fees are divided between the War Memorial Fund (63%) and RSC Management Ltd (37%).
The Royal Scots Club is one of the finest members’ Clubs in the country. Founded over 100 years ago as a tribute to those who fell in the Great War, The Club started as an all ranks Club. We now continue this philosophy by having an open membership policy, welcoming all ladies and gentlemen over 18, whether they have a service connection or not. Even though our members come from a wide range of backgrounds we still retain strong military connections and have built up links with all the armed forces. Applications are welcome from both private individuals and corporate bodies.
Our members have access to:
- A private members’ lounge, offering low cost tea and coffee as well as a range of daily newspapers and magazines
- A wide range of social activities including lectures, informal speaker’s lunches, formal dinners and more
- 30% off our best overnight accommodation rates
- Special overnight accommodation rates for friends and family
- Discounts on our delicious meals served in our period dining room
- A members’ library where you can use your laptop, tablet or mobile on our complimentary Wi-Fi
- A quiet working room with desks, complimentary Wi-Fi charging points & coffee machine
- A Zoom Room for private video calls
- Complimentary non-private drop in meeting facilities for up to 6 people
- Members’ room hire rates for private dining, board meetings, seminars etc
- A worldwide network of reciprocal clubs, many of which are in London
- Discounts on local businesses, from wine suppliers to taxis