Our new monthly membership option is here! For just £35 per month with a one off £65 joining fee you can join the Club today and get access to our fantastic facilities.
Perfect for those members looking for comfortable surroundings in the heart of Edinburgh.
Work from ‘home’ in style in our members library or with peace and quiet in our Lyell room. Need to make a zoom call? No problem, our Zoom Room is a private space for one available for members to use. Feeling peckish and don’t fancy another Tesco meal deal? Then enjoy discounted meals in our bar and dining room throughout the day.
You really couldn’t find a better space to turn into your home form home.
For a full list of benefits please see below.
- Complimentary use of our elegant and comfortable members’ lounge and library with free Wi-Fi and laptop charging points
- Complimentary use of our members only ‘quiet space’ for uninterrupted working
- Office services available such as photocopying and printing of documents
- Freshly ground coffee and tea with free refills in our members’ areas
- Complimentary drop in meeting facilities for up to 6 people (subject to availability)
- Complimentary use of our zoom room
- Monthly account facilities (T&C’s apply)
- 30% off room hire costs for private meetings and events*
- 10% discount on our bar lunch menu, perfect for working lunches
- 30% discounts on bedroom accommodation for members and 20% discount for visiting colleagues, friends and family*
- Large social calendar with a wide range of events including business, leadership and networking events
- Access to over 200 reciprocal Clubs in the UK and worldwide with discounted accommodation*
Monthly membership is open to members over the age of 25, living in Scotland or the North of England specifically those in the counties of Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear and Durham.
*Please note when joining as a monthly member there are certain benefits that aren’t available to you until you have been a member for a minimum of 6 months. These include use of reciprocal Clubs and discounts on accommodation and meeting/ event rooms. All other benefits are open to you. If you wish to have use of these benefits sooner you would need to apply as an annual member.