Remembrance Day Sunday Lunch Menu and Bookings
Sunday, 12th Nov. 12 PM – 2 PM
In honour of Remembrance Day, The Royal Scots Club welcomes you to our Abercromby Dining room for a delightful 3 course Remembrance Sunday Lunch with tea and coffee.
Laying of the wreath at The Royal Scots Club War Memorial (members’ entrance) to take place at approximately 12:30 PM for those who wish to attend.
Members and their guests can book for lunch in the dining room by phoning 0131 556 4720 or by emailing Leanne via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the lunch menu below:
Anyone looking for volunteer opportunities can sign up with PoppyScotland:
Fellow Royal Scots Club Member Dave Hill has coordinated volunteering opportunities with PoppyScotland for the below dates and times:
• Dates: Sat 21 Oct – Sun 12 Nov
• Location: The Scott Monument (Field of Remembrance)
• Timing slots: 10:00-12:00, 12:00-1400 and 14:00-15:30
• PoppyScotland will brief people on what to do and where to go.
The Royal Scots at Dalkeith Palace
Saturday 4th November 4th – Wednesday 8th November, 1000-1600.
As part of the local commemoration The Royal Scots, in conjunction with the Club and Dalkeith Palace, are mounting an exhibition in the Palace.
- Visit Dalkeith Palace (all ages)
- Learn about your local Regiment
- Familiarise with the Boer War and the World Wars
- Hear fascinating stories from local soldiers
- Understand the Continuing Relevance of Remembrance
- and more…
Entry is free and open to all and advance bookings are highly encouraged.